Skip to product information
1 of 1


International Women's Day Bracelet

International Women's Day Bracelet

Regular price $27.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

In support of the 2023 IWD global campaign #EmbraceEquity, Pearls4Girls has created $35 commemorative fresh-water pearl bracelets to support our Pearl Program for 100 girls in Lesotho, southern Africa. The International Women’s Day bracelet features two pink pearls on a band of classic white pearls with intricate silver spacers. When the IWD bracelet is purchased, 80% of the purchase price goes directly towards girls’ leadership initiatives through the Pearl Program (the other 20% are the direct costs of the materials)!!

Join us in #EmbracingEquality and standing up for a gender-equal world free of discrimination. 

View full details